HP ENVY Photo 7858 Driver Download
Hpdriverpc.com provides various types of drivers and software for HP brand printers, where the drivers that we present are genuine drivers that we take directly from the HP company. In this post we present the HP ENVY Photo 7858 Printer Driver that is supported by the Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
HP ENVY Photo 7858 Printer Drivers and Software Download Support Window 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, Xp dan Mac Os Operating Systems
HP ENVY Photo 7858 Drivers Download
HP ENVY Photo 7858 Printer Drivers and Software Download
Steps for Setting Up the HP ENVY Photo 7858 Printer
How to Unbox Your Printer Safely:
- Your printer is sealed with tapes & covers everywhere.
- Remove your printer from its box & place it over a clean space.
- Now unseal all the packing from it carefully.
- Make sure that all credentials of your printer are provided before you unseal.
- Then remove the cover from the printer’s control panel.
- Elevate the access doors of your printer to access the ink cartridge.
- Pull put the tapes & the supporting material from your printer.
- Now close the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Grab the paper tray out in order to fill it with required amount of paper.
How to Fixing Your Printer to the Computer:
- On connecting your printer to the power source, proceed with the following. Remove or detach all the packing that covers the printer.
- Push the input tray until it stops moving.
- Connect the printer to power source. Turn ON the device & make preferable settings.
- Plug the other end of the power cord to the rear of printer & parallel end of it to the power source.
- Turn ON your device.
- Enter the preferred language, country or region on your printer control panel.
- Finally, approve the settings by selecting YES.
- If required you will have to enter the date & time.
How to Starting Up With Printing:
- Once your ink cartridge is aligned in the printer, a test page will be printed.
- Place a plain letter sheet in the input tray.
- Pull out the input tray & the extender to place the paper.
- Move the paper width guides to the ends.
- Place the plain sheet of paper into the tray, & fix the width guides firm to the paper.
- Align the paper before you precede printing.
- Make sure that the inserted paper is not curl or bend, to avoid paper jam.
How to Fixing up ink Cartridges:
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge & make sure that it is placed inside.
- Remove the out the cartridges from the pack & hold them by its sides.
- In case, you find a plastic strip covering the cartridge, peel it off.
- Hold it above the cartridge slot.
- Place the cartridge on the carriage & push it towards the slot.
- Make sure it is fixed firmly.
- Close the lid, after replacing the cartridges.
- Ensure that you place the black cartridge to the right & the color cartridge on the left side.
- Now close all the access doors of the printer.
Download Drivers and Software on the HP Website